We are the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, we are relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, we serve more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Galway, Ireland.
- The Sales Development Representative will play an instrumental role in the direct growth by seeking new business opportunities by prospecting and engaging with potential clients. The Sales Development Representative will pursue leads and generate interest as a brand ambassador for the product.Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects (cold/warm calling, LinkedIn outreach).
- Conduct sales development best practices through email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors.
- Native level(C2) Arabic and working fluency in English.
- Minimum 6 months experience of B2B in customer service or sales.
- Eager to progress into IT sales career and articulate communication skills.
- Willing to relocate or to be based in Galway, Ireland long-term.
- Valid work permit in Ireland: Stamp 1G, Stamp 4, EU passport, etc.
- Ability to work shift between Sunday and Thursday from 5 am to 1.30 pm.
- Negotiable salary with uncapped commission.
- Health and dental care plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Work from home provided temporarily.
- Brand new office since Nov 20.
- Permanent contract.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.