· Ireland – Remote
· Negotiable Salary
European Web Development Agency is looking for a number of Junior Developers to join there team. These will be fully remote positions working on a range of different projects for international markets. Ability to speak additional European languages a plus.
• Higher education, you master the integration of a design in (HTML, CSS, JS, etc..).
• You see yourself as a Designer/ Integrator or front-end developer specialized in the realization and integration of design as well as all interactions with the user.
• You have a solid knowledge of front-end development and you know how to use CSS
• frameworks and JS libraries such as Bootstrap, Jquery, etc...
• Knowledge of one of the PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP, Symphony, etc. is an advantage.
• You have at least one year’s experience as a Designer / integrator or front-end developer.
• You are comfortable with the use of Photoshop, Figma and Gimp.
• You are autonomous in your work and you know how to work in a team when it’s necessary.
• Required qualities: Precision, logic, rigor, speed of execution and ability to work in a team
Please contact Shane O’Mahony on email@example.com / 01 -947 6301 for more information.