Junior Finance Analyst
Craigavon, Co.Armagh (Hybrid)
CPL are delighted to continue working closely with one of the most influential pharmaceutical companies across the globe as they continue their exciting growth plans across Europe and specifically within Northern Ireland.
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Analyst on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a very experienced finance team to be based in Craigavon, Co.Armagh.
So what’s in it for you?
On offer is a truly excellent platform to kick start your career within finance but also the opportunity for long-term career development with continuous opportunities for specialist training, mentorship and educational assistance.
· Hybrid working policy
· An excellent salary accompanied by an endless benefits package
· Flexible working pattern
Roles & Responsibilities;
· Assist in the timely presentation and interpretation of certain monthly analyses including sales, gross profits and margins across a range of customers’ projects and business areas for various internal stakeholders including Senior Management and Executives.
· Undertake certain ad-hoc pieces of analysis as requested by stakeholders to inform commercial and operational decision making.
· Contribute to the development of credible financial models using MS Excel.
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and positions within the company to drive improvement in the overall performance of the business.
· Assist with Annual Standard Cost Review.
· Undertake any other such duties and tasks as periodically directed by the VP of Finance and/or Financial Analytics Accountant.
What we are looking for;
· Recent graduate in a highly numerate degree discipline or a Part qualified accountant
· Experience in processing and analysing large amounts of data
· Advanced use of Microsoft excel functions including Pivot Tables, vlookups, Powerquery & Powerpivot
· Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
· Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a consistently high level of accuracy
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.