You will provide first level technical support, service restoration, fulfilment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems. You follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines. You provide first measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
- Salary 31,000 - 34,000 EUR
- Dusseldorf city centre
- Perm contract
- B2B customers -professional working experience
- Fast career progression track
- Pension, health insurance and other competitive benefit packages
- To improve user confidence in the areas of computer hardware & software, applications, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on call rota, providing a 24 hours, first line support service to users.
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e-mail.
- Update incidents with detailed and relevant information in a timely and effective manner;
- Provide updates to customers with regards to specific incidents and manage a trouble ticket through to resolution;
I will walk each stage with you, providing ultimate recruitment service from your CV revision, interview coaching and further to make sure your success with me.