Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European markets to find the best professionals.
For our client, international company with over 20 years of experience in delivering high quality software products in financial sector, we are looking for Candidate that will join helpful, knowledge-sharing, progressive team as:
Junior L1 Support Consultant
Your responsibilities on this role:
- Providing First Line Support to global clients, partners and implementation teams,
- Releasing packaging software and license keys and keeping known issues up to date in the Support Team Knowledgebase,
- Ability to work methodically to ensure that issues and requests are correctly categorised and prioritised. Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from inception to resolution,
- This role involves logging calls and ensuring they progress to completion whilst keeping clients consistently updated.
- Assisting with the operation, monitoring and maintenance of cloud services controls for software implementation, support and client communication,
- Preparing accurate and repeatable client reports.
You are the chosen one if you have this skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (students are also welcome)
- Analytical skills · Ability to demonstrate customer-focused skills
- Problem-solver attitude
- You are resourcefull and self-motivated
- Understanding of relational databases
- Some programming experience (e.g. Java, C#, C++, Python)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system would be advantegous
- Good command of English (at least. B2)
- Availability to cover night shifts occasionally, and at least 1 weekend per month.
Benefits that You can expect:
- Profit-related bonus
- Ability to purchase company’s shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund
- English Lessons during working hours
- Training Budget
- Chillout room with board games and PS4
- Work from home options
- Flexible working hours