My Client, a Records Management Company, has a requirement for two entry-level Project Administrators to support with an ongoing project with their pharmaceutical client in Cork.
- 12-month temporary contract
- 40 hours/week
- Site based role
- Working hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Training will be provided
- Location: 25 minutes west of Cork City
- Start date: 9th August 2021
- This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate coming from a Science/Pharmaceutical background looking to gain experience onsite at a pharmaceutical.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Review documents associated with decommissioning activities
- Ensure activities are completed correctly i.e. documentation and cleaning procedures completed to local procedures.
- Gather associated documentation, briefs and completed forms/reports based on the activities completed.
- Ensure equipment pieces are validated.
- Manage a high volume of physical procedural documentation as well as electronic documents.
- Write decommissioning documents, create archive logs and support with the final storage of documentation.
- Ensure documents align with Change Control Process.
- Degree/Diploma in science/pharmaceutical science, or similar and/or some related professional experience/work experience.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical procedures (SOP's) and Change Control Management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organisational skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt plans to meet changing conditions and business needs.
If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie.