Included in the role but not limited to;
- Daily balancing and reconciliation of scheme transaction processing.
- Weekly and monthly settlement reconciliation with card schemes.
- Account reconciliation and research including escalation of outstanding items.
- Analysis of scheme interchange fees and charges and working with our Clients teams to identify and resolve differences.
- Monitor and analyse monthly trends and identify exceptions for review.
- Provide regular feedback to the Team Leader of daily and weekly assignments.
- Adhere to and contribute to Clients processes and procedures.
- Support duties may be required both within normal working hours and outside normal working hours on occasions.
- Highly self- motivated.
- Client focused.
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional standard of communication skills.
- Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and priorities under pressure to tight deadlines with a commitment to delivery.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
-Ability to work and communicate efficiently with business units of our client.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office products with a strong focus in Excel – in particular Pivots and Macros.
- Previous experience in financial services an advantage but not necessary.
- Experience with an Accounts payable or receivable function an advantage.
- Strong computer skills and a willingness to learn.