An outstanding global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation who are seeking a Supply Chain Project Manager.
Rate: £16.13 PAYE per hour
Duration: 9 months
• The Jr Project Manager, is responsible for leading small projects on the company priority list.
• This can include New Product developments, New product introductions and Base Business harmonization projects intended to combine Strategic Initiatives, and Business necessity projects setting the stage for a overall cost savings and GP improvement over the next 3 years.
• The Jr Project Manager could also manage Medium/Major project under the supervision and Mentorship by a Sr Project Manager, focusing on execution and monitoring of the project already defined according to the Governance process.
• The scope of projects will include Products in all categories in Medicinal Consumer from development / request stage through launch stage (STT).
• Composition of project teams is cross-functional (e.g. R&D, Marketing, Operations, etc.), cross company.
• The Jr Project Manager is responsible for delivering project scope and driver for managing risk, timelines and ensuring project processes and standards are followed.
• The Jr Project Manager may be aligned to several brands and Global Business Units and is responsible for communicating project progress and impact of change, deployment and coordination of project resources, and the overall project.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Required Education/Training and/or Experience: Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Business & Marketing, or appropriate related field, Pharmaceutical and OTC environment is fundamental for the activities execution.
• A number of years experience working in a similar role
• Experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement).
• Pharmaceutical and OTC Product knowledge is a must have.
• Must have Project Management experience
• Experience with leadership and conflict resolution skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of team dynamics
• Broad business acumen with knowledge of project related finance
• Knowledge of planning and organization
• Experience with new product development processes and terminology
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org