My client, a leading laboratory supplier company is currently recruiting for a Junior Technical Support Specialist to join their team. This would be a full-time permanent position based in South- West Dublin.
A perfect opportunity for a recent graduate that is looking to kick start their career and progress as a calibration technician or specialist.
• To act as a responsible representative of the company and maintain at all times the best interest of the company, its employees, customers and suppliers.
- Repair and Calibration of back to base instruments (e.g. Pipettes, pH meters, Oxygen meters, Flowmeters, syringe drive pumps)
- Responsible for the company’s test equipment periodic calibrations and upkeep of calibration kits/cases.
- Updating Prospect database (CRM System) for incoming and completed jobs.
- Quality Testing of instruments prior to shipping to customer sites.
- Providing Technical support to customers and the company’s Sales/Service department personnel.
- Maintaining control of service stock.
- Maintaining and implementing procedures for new and existing equipment.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Education to a National Certificate/Diploma Level 6 or 7 or higher in Instrumentation or Physics
· Up to 1 year experience in GMP/ GLP is preferred.
For more information and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671