Global Pharma Company
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + £8,000 car allowance +Bonus up to 15%
We have a new opening for a Key Account Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis, to work on their strong pipeline of oncology products. As a Key Account Manager, you will work with the UK & Ireland Oncology Team and will be responsible for achieving sales targets across Wales & SW England.
The successful applicant will have a proven background in a Key Account Manager role gained within the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably within Oncology.
- Previous Key Account Manager experience within pharma/biotech or CRO
- Oncology therapy area experience
- A strong network or primary and secondary care contacts
- Demonstrable experience of achieving sales targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driver's Licence
If successful, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, £8k car allowance, bonus and an excellent wider benefits package. You will be working for a company with a strong portfolio of oncology products.
If this role is of interest, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to email@example.com