Territory: London and Southeast
CPL Life Sciences are working with a top 20 pharma company, one of the biggest names within oncology, to recruit an exceptional KAM with a passion for a patient-centric approach. The post holder will be working with a novel product, first of its kind, within rare diseases and oncology. The purpose of this role will be to engage with, motivate and support NHS oncology teams to deliver testing and identify those patients who can benefits from this innovative product. This product not only improves lives, it save lives.
The team is made up of exceptionally driven, high performing individuals who have already achieved 105% of their sales target between them. There are 3 members of the team targeting different territories with additional resources put into digital engagement within an innovate launch model.
- Developing strategic plans to maximise opportunities and minimise threats
- Developing and implementing cross-functional territory level account plans
- Achieving sales targets within defined budgets and timelines
- Developing a regional digital led engagement strategy
- Leading the execution of stakeholder level multi-channel cycle plan leveraging digital channels
- Building relationships with external stakeholders to assess and address customers’ needs
- Contributing to the brand team’s insight generation plan by providing relevant information to ensure continued strategic development
- A degree in a life sciences discipline
- A successful track record of sales within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent IT proficiency and a high level of understanding of digital engagement
- Experience within oncology or rare disease (desirable)
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com