The day to day
- Produce well-written content including how-to articles, walkthroughs, feature requests, and documentation of known issues.
- Use your knowledge of company’s products to provide support content to their millions of users globally.
- Break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text, working with multiple stakeholders to produce help articles and tutorials
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
- Analyse content suitability, user satisfaction, and ticket reduction.
- Ensure that help content is correct and accurate
- Work efficiently to deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions.
- A native level English speaker with a minimum of 2 years of experience in content, technical, or product writing.
- You’re passionate about writing help content and can translate complex information into user-friendly content.
- You’re Internet-savvy, flexible, and eager to take on multiple, challenging projects
- Even better if you’re experienced in graphic or interactive design or video tutorials!
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org