We have a great opportunity to join our Safety Policy Team. In this role will be working as part of our team onsite with our social media client based in Dublin city centre. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players to join the team.
In this role you will be applying company’s policies and process. Great start to join a growing team as part of the trust and safety industry. You will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on time-sensitive safety-related requests. You will work closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to time sensitive reports from respective markets.
If you're proactive, have worked as part of a team, and can work efficiently with in a fast-paced environment, we'd like to speak to you!
In this role, you will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on internal & external time-sensitive global safety-related escalations. When you progress, you will support all operations tasks such as (but not limited to) queue management, workflows, quality assurance as well as coaching your fellow teammates to achieve the highest possible performance standards.
The experience we would like you to bring to the team:
· Multilingual; fluency in English and Korean
· Experience with high volume request intake and processing
· Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
· Patience, determination, flexibility, and resilience
· Ability to translate feedback into action quickly
· Strong team player
· Social Media Savvy
· Third level education, degree, diploma or certification preferred
· Be based in Dublin or willing to relocate
· High resilience to work with SENSITIVE CONTENT
What you will get if you join our team:
· Great Dublin City Centre location (accessible by DART /Luas / Bus). Currently Remote.
· Excellent canteen onsite
· Private Health Insurance
· Part weekend (Tue-Sat/Sun-Thu).
· Permanent Contract on offer 40 hours a week
· Competitive salary
· Much more…