Korean IT Content Creator
Are you a native Korean speaker having experience and passion in Linguistics, technical writing and creating content?
This is the exciting opportunity for you to join a leading creative tech company in Dublin, corporate with a group of writers and conversational designer!
- A confident communicator fluent in English and native in Korean
- With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in content, technical, or product writing.
- You’re passionate about writing and localizing content to support users.
- You are able to translate complex information into user-friendly text.
- You’re internet-savvy, flexible, and eager to take-on multiple, challenging projects.
- You have exceptional English communication skills, both written and spoken.
As a Localization Writer, you will:
- Localize conversational text from English to Korean using the chatbot persona.
- Manage the localization of conversational flows in Korean informed by market-specific research.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
- Inform design decisions for conversational flows based on language requirements.
- Analyse content suitability and user satisfaction.
- Ensure that help content has all of the correct and accurate information.
- Deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions.
Bonus points for:
- Experience localizing conversational content for chatbots and/or voice flows
- Understanding of product design process, especially as it relates to conversational experiences
- Familiarity with NLP technology
Salary: from 45,000€/year, negotiable
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Full training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare services
- Pension contributions and Share options
For more information on the role reach out to me, firstname.lastname@example.org