Our client's Quality Experience Management Department focuses on complaint handling and post market regulatory reporting activities for a wide range of products. The Laboratory Manager is directly involved in leading a high performing Returned Product Analysis team, which provides value throughout the Product Life cycle through world class execution in Analysis and Investigation of Customer Complaints.
• You will contribute to planning, directing, and implementing all aspects of the complaint handling Analysis and Investigations for a wide range of products
• You will have oversight of a team that ensures complete and accurate Complaint Coding.
• You will also be responsible for Key performance indicator management including the timely Analysis and Investigation of complaints to support escalation of issues to the OU partners, responses to customer and Submission of regulatory reports.
• You will also support complaint handling harmonization initiatives with other laboratories globally
• You will manage continuous improvement activities within your team including the role out of cell operating systems and principles within the CQXM department
• You will also be responsible for People management activities and enabling the development of team members
• You will Interface with Employee Health and Safety (EH&S)
• You will direct and coordinate the laboratory support staff and maintains an adequate inventory of materials, and laboratory equipment while ensuring effective operation of all laboratory equipment and serve as point of contact for instrument repairs, Calibration and Preventative Maintenance
• We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelors / Masters Level in a relevant Technical qualification and desirably with 9-13 years relevant experience with a BSc and 7-11 years’ experience with a Masters
• People management experience in leading a team is essential
• We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams and cross site teams.
• Experience/understanding of Laboratory operations/processes are desirable.
• Candidates must be focused on patient safety and customer service, set high standards, instils operational excellence, drive accountability and model ethical behavior.
• You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
Contact Megan on 085 8019023 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information