Role: Language Expert - French speaker (Canada or France)
Right candidate understands that language data is the underpinning of all current language technologies, you love practical language analysis as well as theoretical, you're quick to learn and implement new label sets, and you are a native-level speaker of the required language.
- Execute project plans in consultation with the Project Manager
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines as dictated by data quality goals
- Field annotator questions
- Evaluate the proficiency of annotators and address deficiencies
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client
- Preferred degree in language studies
- Experience annotating data nice to have
- Native-level proficiency in the target language
- Collaborative and solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, priorities, and revisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication style
Experience in Python language programming
Advanced degree in Linguistics, Speech Science, or related field
Feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com and share this job with anyone that might be suited for this experience.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.