- Supporting administrative agenda of 2-3 lawyers
- Cooperating with other attorneys, paralegals and other members of the firm
- Working with internal systems to record data and maintain calendars
- Typing and formatting legal documents in MS Word
- Communicating in English with managers abroad
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Occasional support of company's reception
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- Previous experience in administrative supporting role is an advantage, however we will also consider motivated fresh graduates
- You must be organized and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- English language skills on B2 level
- MS Word and MS PowerPoint on advanced level (formatting of multiple page documents, proofreading of legal texts and preparation of presentations)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.