Our Client, A leading Medical Device Company, based in Galway City are hiring for a LCMS Senior Chemist.
- Partner with clients to understand and define testing needs.
- Support protocol writing and extraction design.
- Partner with the project teams to perform LC/MS data processing and chemical characterization.
- Perform sample preparation, testing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Document testing and data analysis results in a lab notebook.
- Operate and maintain LC/MS instrumentation.
- Other responsibilities may include supporting other chemical characterization testing including non-volatile residue, HPLC/UV, GC/MS and/or ICP/MS sample prep, analysis, and quantification/identification.
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Chemistry, Biology, Material Science, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience performing MS analytical testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience performing LC/MS separations and identification of unknowns and target compounds in the areas of extractables/leachables, materials, and polymer characterization.
- Experience documenting testing in laboratory notebooks to cGMP standards.
- Experience and understanding of cGMP, ISO17025, ISO10993, FDA and ICH requirements.
- Familiarity with XCaliber, MassHunter, and ChemStation.
- The candidate will have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills that are results oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on daily tasks.
- Ability to work and be effective with minimal supervision.
For more information please contact Patrick Brady on firstname.lastname@example.org.