Any applicant must have an existing visa/ work permit for Ireland. (Stamp 4 or EU Passport). No visa sponsorship offered with this role.
Lead Electrical Engineer-Construction
Experience should include:
- Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Hitech Industrial & Data Center Design, Build & Commission
- Experience in Basic, Detailed and Design Experience including Value Engineering and production of Shop Drawings, As Built Drawings & BIM Model Update
- Must have experience in BIM LOD400 including Interface & Space Management with other Collaboration Professionals
- Experience in setting out and executing FAT/SAT Criteria of Major Equipment/Systems
- Capable of quickly familiarizing with all Client standards, specifications and other FDA regulations.
- Manage the Design, Procurement & Construction Activities in line with CGMP
- Perform design reviews and coordination of the Design with the BIM Module within department, other engineering disciplines and with other contractors such as clean room vendors.
- Effectively delegate tasks and work activities to BIM and electrical engineers and acting as mentor to junior engineers.
- Perform and aid in Constructability reviews with client and commissioning teams.
- Complete designs allowing for Commissionability of systems in line with project commissioning plan.
- Perform and Implement Value Engineering in the Optimization of Design and Project Construction & Commissioning Delivery
- Familiar with Design & Construction Best Practice in Safety (PSDS & PSCS)
- Be Quality driven in terms of efficient and Quality Compliance in accordance to Best Practice in CGMP
- Have a Proactive Lean and Modularized Approach to Implement Engineering in accordance with overall Project Management Plan
- Proactive solution Driven approach to Coordination, Interface Collaboration with other Project delivery Collaboration Stakeholders (Client, Architects, Engineers, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Prepare shop drawings for construction and installation work, such as MCC panels, control cabinets etc.
- Set out Technical Performance Criteria for Plant, Equipment & Systems and perform Technical Performance Evaluations against Specification, regulations and Codes for the Project in order to meet the Operational Plant, System Performance Criteria and Warranty Requirements
- Familiar Ireland local design standard and regulation
- Candidate must have Commercial Awareness & Change Management
- Ability to Facilitate, Manage and Collaborate with Client. Project Team and Supply Chain
- Dealing with Major Electrical System Vendors and Manufacturers
- Familiar with Smart 3D Design BIM Tools such as REVIT, Navisworks and other Electrical System Design Tools such as ETAP, Amtech, etc.
- Career Aspiration in being instrumental in a Vibrant and technologically driven Work environment
- Committed to the Realisation of Digital Transformation of 3D - 8 D and nD & Beyond ideology in the Engineering & Project Management Method, Delivery and Work Practices in the engineering World
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree / Professionally Qualified
- Advantage to have Professional Credentials such as Chartership, PMP, etc.
- Candidate must have experience and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices regulations of US FDA and EMA, WHO, ASME, etc.
- Must be familiar with Irish & International Electrical Codes and Standards (IEC, etc.)
- Familiar with Irish Grid Code, Regulations and Standards
- English Language Essential
- 10 –15 Years’ Experience and at least 7-10 years relevant Pharmaceutical experience in Ireland