The Lead Supply Chain Specialist will be located in Galway and will support the Central Warehouse Manager in the Netherlands. In this role, you will work cross functionally among Supply Chain, Purchasing, Warehousing, Quality, Logistics, Freight and Customer Services. The successful candidate will be expected to support the Central Warehouse Manager to improve operation effectiveness and efficiency in alignment with business unit’s priorities and divisional policies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- With Direction from Central Warehouse Manager analyse logistics data, together then drive gap analysis and lead improvement.
- Support Central Warehouse Manager in resolving quality incidents (QI’s) and drive supplier corrective actions.
- Acquire data and develop predictive models to project short term demand, short term supply, inventory supply risks and impact to distribution plans.
- Identify and recommend constraints against order fulfilment and distribution transport constraints that would need to be addressed.
- Work with the EU Logistics & Distribution team to identify, evaluate and provide insight into potential process improvements
- Support Central Warehouse management in preparing reports for daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s and scorecard reviews.
- Participate in Tier 3 meeting, monthly performance review meeting and quarterly business reviews
- With 3PL provider immediately address inventory and receiving issues as identified
- Support and attend cross functional daily, weekly monthly meetings.
- Support Central Warehouse Manager on any escalations with 3PL providers.
- Support or be able to stand in for the Central Warehouse Manager in running morning exception reports and report at daily operational meetings.
- Ensure contractual obligations are implemented, maintained and compliant.
- Support the inventory reconciliation with our 3PL Partners
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in Logistics Supply Chain or similar preferred.
- 6+ Years Supply Chain / Logistics experience.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- To facilitate the interaction with sites on different time zones, occasional out of hours working required.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal across cultures)
- Highly numerate with an aptitude for analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple software applications (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS EXCEL and Microsoft Project).
- Demonstrated experience in Data Analytics and BI software applications.
- Demonstrated experience with applicable regulatory standards and requirements
- Ability to travel 20% of the time