Lean Specialist wanted for Multinational Manufacturing client based in Waterford.
· To help roll out strategic Lean plans and processes, as defined by the company.
· To identify and eliminate muda in a formal, organised manner utilising recognised problem-solving tools.
· To generate efficiency and financial gains in the business processes.
· To act as a trainer for development of personnel and processes.
· To identify and develop team activities across the plant to encourage sustainable change and empowerment of personnel
· Participate in Value Engineering and lead continuous improvement teams
· Formal Lean / Six Sigma qualification required. Min Green Belt level
· 3rd Level Qualification in Lean, Industrial Engineering, and/or Quality
· 3+ years industry experience preferred.
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
· Minitab experience would be advantageous
· ‘Train the Trainer’ qualification would be advantageous
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills are a must.
For more information please call Christina Keating on 0214944872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org