Learning & Development Administrator
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently looking for a Learning & Development Administrator for the Carlow area.
PROFILE OF ROLE:
The successful candidate will be responsible for Assessing and Prioritising Training needs for the company through liaison with the L&D Team and SMEs.
- Support Managers and individuals by providing information, advice and resources in order to promote a high performing organisation. This includes design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees.
- Support and further develop the L&D Business partner model
- LMS System Administrator / Super User: Lead the day-to-day operation of the Learning Management System in compliance with Company’s procedures. Ensure correct records retention for training records.
- Provide guidance for the design of training programs and assist in evaluation of training activities .
- Develop training content including materials and/or training aids required to deliver training programs.
- Work with relevant Departments to prepare the Annual GMP and EHS training plans for the company.
- Facilitate classroom and skills training as required
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all the Departments
- Maybe required to perform other duties as assigned.
- ECDL Advanced
- Degree / Higher Diploma in a related Discipline
- Train the Trainer qualification desirable
- Expert knowledge of principles and methods for Design and Delivery of Training Material.
- Outstanding Presentation skills
- Training Evaluation skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Advanced PC skills such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Project Management very desirable
- LMS experience and super-user
To apply please send your updated CV to Carmel: firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268