Cpl is a global provider of talent solutions. Headquartered in Ireland. Matching the right talent to the right organisation is the core guiding principle in everything we do. Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2020, in the Best Large Workplace category. We promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
The Learning and Development Business Partner will join a team of professional and inspiring HR and L&D professionals. This team play a significant part to ensure the success of our people by providing a broad range of programmes to upskill and enhance capability.
The Learning and development Business Partner will work on global L&D initiatives as well as on the implementation of L&D processes for new business.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Identify gaps and opportunity in individual client businesses to support organisational strategy and meet business objectives.
• Provide consultancy services when required with the support of the Global L&D Manager for Covalen’s clients.
• Support clients, business units and departments into developing/enhancing learning material aligned with best practices.
• Create learning material aligned with business needs and L&D strategy
• Support L&D new projects and implementation of L&D Solution in new business
• Work in collaboration with other support function and various area of the business on relevant projects
• Promote L&D services to the business, our sales workforce and our clients
• Support gathering of information and tender process for potential new clients
• Keep up to date with development in training methodology
• Coach & mentor management / leaders across the organisation to support delivery of client business & local strategies.
• Act as a role model within L&D demonstrating knowledge and business awareness
• Report on and evaluate success and ROI of training/learning solutions across the business.
Key requirements for the role:
• 5 years experience in a similar role is desirable
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills and sharp business acumen
• Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
• A proactive and motivated attitude.
• High levels of emotional intelligence and are passionate about supporting people to unlock their full potential
• A relevant HR qualification is desirable
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch for a confidential chat - 0851172766 / email@example.com