Cpl Recruitment are currently looking for a Learning and Permanent Development Coordinator to join a Healthcare organization in South Dublin. You must have 6 + months in Learning and Development experience and have a passion for Training.
- Management, scheduling and co-ordination of organisational learning and development
- Completion of HR related administration.
- Producing HR reports and analytics for management and regulatory purposes.
- Updating and maintaining of HR systems
- Completion of HR projects assigned by the Head of HR
- Supporting HR processes and procedures from induction through to exit interviews ensuring an outstanding service across all aspects of HR is delivered
- HR Degree or CIPD
- 6 + months Learning and development/ Training experience
- Great interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in touch today. Email your CV to sarah.fitzharris@Cpl.ie