Learning & Development Specialist
CPL HR are seeking an experienced Training Specialist on behalf of a Construction organisation for a 12 month contract based in Dublin City, intially working remotely. The goal will be to ensure that the learning and development initiatives are aligned with the business priorities, as well as managing stakeholder relationships.
- Develop, design or source efficient and engaging learning solutions for all employees training requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver training across the business to further improve employees skillset
- Support the continuous improvement of learning and development. Adapting to best practices and new trends & developments in the space
- Plan, draft and manage key L&D communications
- Coordination of all L&D activity
- Liaise with senior management to ensure training needs assessments are carried out.
- Influence and drive continuous improvement through creating and developing good working relationships with managers and employees
- HR Degree or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Confident in both written and spoken communication
- Experience of designing and delivering presentations and training programmes
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
For further information please contact Maryclaire Booth on 087 7685520 or email email@example.com