Learning & Development Specialist
Are you an experienced Learning & Development professional who is now looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a highly successful medical technology multinational are now expanding their L&D/training function & looking to hire a talented, energetic & ambitious individual to take ownership of & continue to develop this group.
As a key part of the global Operations Excellence team you will be responsible for developing & managing the L&D & professional development of colleagues across all levels of the organisation. You will continuously evaluate training needs on an individual & departmental basis, execute training programmes both traditional & online/through e-learning, implement new coaching & development methodologies & analyse long-term developmental trends.
In addition to these duties you will also take ownership of the training budgets, manage L&D/training metrics, engage with external specialists/stakeholders & drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR, training/L&D or a related field.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in a similar level training/L&D specialist or manager role within a large corporate or multinational environment.
- Excellent IT skills & knowledge of training tools/methodologies.
- Creative approach to learning design & problem solving.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver on training/L&D projects.
- Experience in managing apprenticeship programmes would be an advantage.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on candidate skills & experience but expected to be approx. 50-60k. There is also an excellent benefits package & strong further career growth & development potential including potentially leading a training/L&D team.
Please note this role will be primarily office based.
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in confidence or make an application, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 0860279756 / 061 208659 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs check www.cpl.com