The Learning & Development Trainer is accountable for the design and delivery of all appropriate L&D solutions and training. They will be responsible for management, creation, and delivery of training for continuous development, onboarding after promotion, career development, and new hire induction, among others.
Experience with call centre environments desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation, implementation and delivery of new & existing training solutions, content, policies & procedures for employee and management development.
- End to end ownership of both planning and execution responsibilities for assigned projects, including planning, design, delivery of various product and tool training programs.
- Creation and execution of closed-loop feedback mechanisms to determine the efficiency and impact of the project.
- Identification of trends and areas of development opportunity to drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring all required staff have the required knowledge once training is rolled out and complete.
- Ensure training solutions are in place for the succession planning and development of employees towards management roles.
- Point of contact and advisory to operations on employee enhancement & development.
- Produce standard and ad-hoc training reports as needed.
- L&D knowledge expert for operational & support function management.
- Review measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of training.
- Work with and deploy learning solutions via our internal learning management system for the site.
- Required to be flexible in their working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day.
The suitable candidate must have a deep rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
- Strong ability for planning and scheduling and working towards deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of Learning and Development frameworks
- Uses data to advance ideas and influence others. Strong organizational skills to keep projects focused and on track.
- Ability to work independently, take on large amounts of responsibility and condense a variety of strong opinions in a dynamic environment.
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Presentation skills
- People Management
- Passion for developing others & self
- Flexible and innovative
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- At least 2 years experience as L&D trainer
- Experience in mentoring/coaching an advantage
- Qualification in Learning and Development highly desirable
- Strong communication skills in English language (both written and verbal)
- Have proven record of delivering and transferring knowledge to others via training.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decisions with good judgment and discretion
- Have a proven track record in providing developmental feedback, mentoring and one to one coaching, up to and including management level.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple teams.
- Be capable of analysing data and recognizing trends and themes, and able to use experience to relate to the real environment.
- Experience with developing content for virtual or self-paced learning solutions, virtual communities, performance support tools, self-assessments, videos, and curated micro learning.
Are you the right person for this role? Send your CV to email@example.com