9 Month contract
£450 a day
Experience in sales leadership, marketing, or market access in a pharma or healthcare organisation and experience in a healthcare organisation in a learning role
To work as part of the Pharma learning ecosystem to assess, design, deliver and analyse in-customer unit learning focused on the brand, TA and competitors to drive performance for the Pharma portfolio. Guided by the ABPI code of practice around representative training, liaising with RE/Global learning network and delivering adult-centred learning this role will ensure brand value proposition is effectively supported through enhancing capability of associates responsible for its promotion. This role will also support the organization to implement a learning strategy through leadership of enterprise learning initiatives.
• Support the CPO learning culture with the Pharma learning ecosystem
• Strategic business partners with customer unit leadership teams to understand learning gaps preventing effective brand implementation with the local teams.
• To provide field coaching support for the customer unit to drive uplift in brand, TA and competitor knowledge
• To co-lead the learning strategy for the customer unit, effectively collaborating with the wider learning ecosystem and demonstrate agility in supporting learning based on a brand life-cycle.
• To manage a learning budget demonstrating outputs for all learning experiences.
• Lead on the analysis, design, coordination, delivery of on-boarding programs across a variety of brands, to ensure that new starters are validated efficiently and effectively through blended learning
• Be called upon to design and implement enterprise level (CPO) training programs, for new and existing associates, to ensure the skills, knowledge and attitude of our field-based Associates are best-in-class and compliant with ABPI code and practice
• Work closely with Medical and Marketing colleagues to design and implement on-going blended learning to ensure Associates retain a high level of therapy area, product and competitor knowledge
• Work cross-functionally to ensure the timely design and implementation of bespoke selling skills and product-related training activities, that address identified skill, knowledge and/or behaviour gaps
• Support the coordination and delivery of wider Functional Development programmes, as required
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com