Cpl are proud to partner with a Law Firm in Cork City to recruit a highly capable Legal Secretary to join their team. Our client deals with immigration, litigation, personal injuries and conveyancing.
Reasons to apply:
- Opportunity to join a new team in a recently established office where you have the chance to make a real impact on setting up processes.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden your skillset and build upon your Legal career
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Provide excellent administrative support to two Solicitors
- Ensure an effective file management system for opening and setting up files
- Audio type, format and produce documents as instructed
- Update and maintain accurate data on the firm's IT database
- Ensure general administrative duties including order management, filing, photocopying and booking couriers
- Invoice management
- Provide other ad hoc requests as and when required
- Meet and greet customers in a warm and professional manner
The Successful candidate:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience and strong IT skills (MS Word, Outlook etc)
- Fast and accurate typing skills. Dictaphone experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Team player whilst also showing initiative to work autonomously
Please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie