A super opportunity has arisen to join a friendly and dynamic mid-size firm based in D2. My client is looking to hire a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to support 2 fee earners mainly across residential.
Duties will include:
· Digital dictation
· Preparing briefs, booklets for sales, Title Deeds, Online Stamp Duty etc.
· Utilising case management system
· Liaising with counsel, third parties and court services
· Managing routine correspondence and diary duties
· Ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data.
The ideal candidate:
· 2-3yrs relevant experience. Will look at more experience candidates aswell
· Strong IT Skills including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and experience of case management systems (Keyhouse is an advantage) and excellent numeracy skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Salary is DOE and inline with Market Rates
· Pension contribution of 5%
· Discounted Healthcare
· 21 days AL
· Hybrid set up ( 1 day from Home)
· Working hours 9am – 5:30pm. Can facilitate an earlier start/finish if needed
· Excellent culture