A leading IT company is looking for Italian speaker to join their Level 2 Storage Support Team.
Position: Level 2 Storage Support Engineer
- Salary: Basic of €65 000 - €70 000 plus annual bonus
- Impressive list of benefits
- Generous relocation package (if relocating)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office hours
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: Cork office (It can be hybrid role or remote role in Ireland)
- As a Storage Support Engineer you provide support to customers, customer support personnel, and field support staff that is focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging the products. You respond to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in hardware or software products, and you ensure delivery of optimal results. You must be a “take charge” professional, with demonstrated technical problem-solving skills, a subject matter expert and possess strong customer service orientation and experience.
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following protocols, applications and platforms: NFS, CIFS, SAN , iSCSI, TCP/IP, RAID, DNS, NIS and AD
- Expertise in one or more cloud solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc) or expertise in Server, and Desktop Virtualization Solutions (such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Fluent Italian and English skills both in writing and speaking (C1/C2 level)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Miho Lucic at [email protected] or please apply with your CV.