FINANCIAL ADVISOR – ROSCOMMON TOWN
My client, a well-known Irish insurance broker, seeks to hire a new Financial Advisor for their Roscommon Town Office. You will be QFA qualified, with experience selling pensions, life insurance, savings and investments. This is hybrid role, where you will need to live within a commutable distance to the Roscommon Town office. You will be remunerated with an excellent base salary plus commission plus benefits.
· Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
· Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
· Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
· Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
· Build strong relationships
· Work to agreed targets and standards.
· (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
· Excellent communication skills
· Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Proven successful track record in career to date
· Previous experience in a similar role, either in a brokerage or banc assurance
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org