Location - Dublin / Leinster
Cpl are partnering with one of the leading Designs, Manufacturers, Installers and after Sales providers in the Lifts, Escalators, Moving Ramps and Walkways industry.
Our clients are seeking to find a qualified Lift Service Engineer to join their Service team in Dublin.
As an experienced Lift Engineer you will be responsible for:
- You will carry out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits.
- You will be attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs.
- You will be responsible for meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients.
- You must provide regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Callout rota.
- You will solve issues across a portfolio and competitor lifting equipment.
- You will be responsible for problem solving and working on your own initiative.
- The successful candidate must have a recognised electrical qualification (trade, degree or similar)
- Qualified Lift Service Engineer or Lift Industry experience(desirable)
- Experience in service, call outs and minor repairs. .
The role offers:
- An Excellent progressive, stable, secure and long term career and experience with one of the leading companies within the lifts industry nationwide.
- A market leading and unionised rate salary both on base, overtime and out of hours call-out when required.
- The job also comes with a fully expensed company vehicle, all tools and equipment are provided and the company also offer an excellent Employee Benefits Package.
If you are interested in this excellent full time perm job opportunity working with one of the leading companies in the lift industry and you hold a full clean driving licence, are based in Leinster with a recognised Electrical Qualification and field or client facing experience, then please apply or send your CV to Treasa.Prior@cpl.ie or firstname.lastname@example.org the strictest of confidence, we will reply to your application within 48 hours and we will arrange a confidential call to discuss the role