My client is looking to hire a senior liquidity risk specialist to provide oversight and monitoring of the Liquidity Management framework.
- Implement the production and calculation of LCR and NSFR
- Take ownership of the ILAAP document, framework and other related liquidity documents.
- Take ownership of the production of the Liquidity ratio and the production of the related regulatory reports (COREP)
- Works with senior management roles to ensure that the appropriate liquidity risk policies, methods, standards, processes, and training are developed, applied and understood by impacted stakeholders.
- Applies extensive knowledge of liquidity risk analysis, monitoring processes and in-depth knowledge of the financial industry, hedging strategies, technology and the requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Recognized throughout the Risk group and the business as the liquidity risk point of contact and subject matter expert for a particular business/business partner area.
- Produces (and may deliver) risk presentations to senior management and different stake holders.
- Anticipates and addresses Audit and regulatory concerns regarding the liquidity risk framework, governance, and operations.
- In partnership with management, establishes the liquidity risk strategy for the business area(s) and is accountable for ensuring the implementation of that strategy.
- Manages all activities related to the development and production of risk platforms and metrics.
- Plans and implements the risk policies and procedures and internal controls across multiple businesses.
- Designs solutions for trading book or liquidity risk management that are aligned with evolving regulatory requirements, audit and compliance scrutiny and industry best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree and the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Market Risk: Ability to analyse and report on financial products and financial risk, macroeconomic issues, interest rate risk, and relevant regulation
- Liquidity Risk: Ability to assist with analysis of and reporting on funding, cash flow projections, deposits (including operational and behavioural views), liquidity measures, liquidity stress testing and relevant regulation (e.g. CRD, CRR)).
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me on 01 - 9476327