Team Lead – Loan Administration (CRE)
My client based in Dublin city centre is looking to hire a well organised and driven Team Lead (CRE) will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the loan administration team primarily dealing with Commercial Real Estate loans. You will act as an escalation point for both internal and external clients regarding any issues that may arise.
This would suit a candidate coming from a Banking, Asset Management or Loan Administration background. Great salary and benefits on offer with company at their next stage of growth.
- Management of loan admin. team - 7-8 direct reports (senior and junior loan administrators)
- Management of weekly / monthly workflow, daily huddle, weekly kick-offs, escalation points
- Manage clear line of communication with stakeholders at parent company
- Preparation of key data and metrics reporting and monitoring for 1st line of compliance and risk management for loan admin. team
- Conduct one-to-one performance reviews and appraisals in conjunction with Senior Director of loan admin team
- Calculation and verification of interest and principal amounts due as well as the fees charged
- Review and verification of the relevant notices to Borrowers and Lenders
- Main point of contact for boarding of newly closed loans into the Loan Administration System – performing and NPL loans
- Maintenance of allocated loans in the Loan Administration System
- Co-ordination of the Borrower bank account opening for newly closed loans
- Completion of all KYC requirements involved in the setting up of the signature mandates that provide access to the blocked Borrower bank accounts
- Managing loan confirmation audit requests
- Creation and first authorisation of payments
- Creation of deal level reporting for securitised loans
- Maintenance and verification of the cash reconciliation, rent account reconciliation and fee tracker
- Production of a monthly metrics pack for presentation to the management team
Your Experience & Skills:
- QFA (desirable) , APA (minimum)
- Business/ Finance Degree (Desirable)
- 3-5 years Loan Administration experience with 2+ years at Supervisory/Managerial capacity.
- Excellent knowledge of Payments cycle – gleaned in loan administration or CRE extremely beneficial.
- Self-starter with supervisory or Managerial experience.
- Exposure to Syndicated Loans and/or Commercial Real Estate is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of AML, KYC and knowledge of multiple payment platforms would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with stakeholders and team members.
Please apply now or email email@example.com for further information.