Role: Loan Administrator
My client based in Dublin city centre is looking to hire a well organised and driven Loan Administrator you join their dynamic team . You will have previous loan administration experience in an asset management or commercial type role with great communication skills in dealing with clients.
Great salary on offer along with benefits and a hybrid model in place.
- To assist with the Loan Administration of CRE loans
- Boarding of newly closed loans into the Loan Administration System
- Assisting in the new loan drawdown and on boarding process in conjunction with other members of the Loan Administration and Asset Management teams
- Assist in the day to day management of a loan portfolio and working closely with the Asset Management team to ensure exceptional services is provided to our clients
- Maintenance of allocated loans in the Loan Administration System
- Production and verification of the relevant notices to Borrowers and Lenders
- Completion of daily cash reconciliation process for the loan portfolio
- If required calculate and verify the amounts owed by borrowers on each relevant payment date
- Providing the relevant loan details in response to loan confirmation audit requests
- Assist in the setting up of mandate rights over client accounts along with setting up and maintaining online access for the Loans Administration team
- Assist in the production of a monthly metrics pack for presentation to the management team
Your Experience & Skills:
- APA (desirable) not essential
- Business / Finance Degree , desirable
- 1-3 years’+ Loan Administration experience ( asset management or commercial background )
- Must be able to analyse reports containing financial data
- Good Excel – be able to perform complex calculations
- Strong communication skills and work well alongside a great team
- Have a proactive approach to the delivery of service , with great organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while achieving high levels of accuracy.
Please apply now or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie