I am recruiting for a Localization Writer for a leading software and web development company based in Dublin, Ireland that helps people and small companies build a beautiful, professional and functional website presence so that they can manage and grow their businesses.
What is the Job?
As a Localization Writer, you will break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text. You will work with multiple stakeholders in the company to produce conversational experiences that address their users’ needs.
You will join a group of writers and conversational designers belonging to the company's Customer Experience organisation, who use their unique understanding of their products to provide automated conversational support to over 200 million users around the world.
You can do this role from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home-office (must be based in the Republic of Ireland) during the pandemic.
Every day you will...
- Localize conversational text from English to the required language using the company's chatbot persona.
- Understand how to apply the essence of the platform website language.
- Manage the localization of conversational flows in the required language informed by market-specific research.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
- Inform design decisions for conversational flows based on language requirements.
- Analyze content suitability and user satisfaction.
- Ensure that help content has all of the correct and accurate information.
- Deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions.
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be a confident communicator fluent in English and in one of the required languages below, both written and spoken.
- Have 2+ year's experience in content, technical, or product writing.
- Be passionate about writing and localizing content to support users in their journey and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly text.
- Be internet-savvy, flexible, and eager to take on multiple, challenging projects.
Why apply to this role you ask? Well...
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary (to be discussed - Depending on experience)
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks that we can go back to when the world is back to normal - after the pandemic, you can work from home 50/50)
- Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare services from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income,