Servisource recruitment are immediately seeking a Logistics Administrator for their Client who is based in Drogheda. This a temporary contract.
Weekly Hours: 37.5 p/wk
The person in this position is an integral member of the logistics team. The primary function of the role is to ensure smooth and timely flow of all products from production, logistics and to customers.
Logistics Administrator Role:
- Be the point of contact between shipping facilitators on site and Yard staff regarding loading and unloading of sales related transport.
- Prepare all the relevant documentation for container and bulk shipments as per customer requirements.
- Liaise with Customers/Shipping Agents/forwarders throughout the transit of goods.
- Carry out Water Clerk Functions (liaison with Ship captains, Drogheda Port and wharf attendants) and administer shipping agent functions.
- Carry out Cargo hold inspections prior to loading of ships (This can be outside of office hours).
- Complete all relevant Ship agency documentation.
- Compile Ship's disbursements and monitor payments from Ship-owners.
- Ensure all shipping information is given to appropriate Personnel and also outside partners in advance of the shipment.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in time to provide customs clearance on export shipments.
- Scheduling and liaising with Haulage companies including weighbridge inputs and outputs.
- Process Internal group and external orders and invoices on SAP.
- Update IOS Standards for shipping/sales and update IO Matrix monthly
- Run daily weighbridge report for dispatches from previous day and oversee weight bridge management/operations.
- Advise all relevant parties of new orders, schedules, dispatches & deliveries, collection & co-ordination of samples etc.
- Issue dates & weights to laboratory assistant to facilitate preparation of certificates of analysis (COAs) and other relevant documentation for Non-Refractory Products.
- Send COAs for Non-Refractory Products to customers / Invoicing all Non-Refractory Product customers.
- Oversee Silo block on Ecomag.
- Log Greenhouse Gas emissions.
- Waste register this involves logging invoices received from Accounts Payable in relation to waste on site.
- Assist and support data management for this area.
- Maintain and monitor accruals spread sheet i.e. update invoices, dates received/process dates & file.
- Process invoices from Shipping companies.
- Reconcile invoices from Haulage companies.
- Ensure invoices are made out to correct entity.
- RHI invoices/Premier invoices – create PO on SAP.
- Create purchase requisitions for weighbridge dockets/seals
- Ships – process Drogheda Port/Pilots invoices.
- Create invoice for disbursements for Ship, log and maintain on disbursements spread sheet.
All other duties as required.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have a Certificate or Diploma in Business
- 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry/Logistics
- Excellent attention to details, organisation and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- MS Office
Dont miss, out apply now or send your CV to CConnolly@servisource.ie!