Logistics Coordinator, Dublin 6WWe're looking for someone who likes problem solving, loves finding ways to delight the customer and can play an active role in a fast growing global supply chain.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency, along with best in class customer service.
Everyday, our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
This role is ideal for someone who knows how to coordinate, is organised and is not afraid of the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
- Coordinate and monitor outbound supply chain operations of a global network of fulfilment centres.
- Organising and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Looking for the best shipping solutions that offer the best costs and service.
- Providing ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Computing reporting metrics, such as delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or delivery time on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organised
- Analysing and optimising logistical procedures.
- Proven experience as a logistics coordinator (2 years min)
- Ability to work on your own initiative and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related
- Experience with analysing data and creating report