If your passions are MySQL, Linux/Unix and a challenging and fast paced environment is what you thrive on? Then we are looking for you to join the Tech Support- Performance team.
Our client provides cloud‑based platform and solutions to deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlocks productivity for employees and the enterprise.
- Providing support to users/administrators of our client’s platform.
· Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving, and providing root cause analysis.
· Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
· Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
· Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting. Work on technical and non-technical projects
· Help in development and mentoring of team members in various technologies and the platform. Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency
· Communicate with customers and our teams through various channels.
· Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 2+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
· Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
· Solid background in Linux, UNIX or other OS
· Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle
· Ability to read, analyse Application & Database logs.
· Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems. Experience in diagnosing performance related issues.
· Experience and understanding of Object-Oriented Design
· Strong experience working in Java or similar backend programming language
· Experience providing SaaS / PaaS support
· A fundamental understanding of ITIL framework
· Experience diagnosing network related issues.
· Experience using tools like Splunk, Elk, and handling Network Devices & Load Balancers
· Location: Dublin – Role is Based in office. Working remotely not applicable.
· Working hours: Full-time – 24*7 Shift rotation
· Access to a variety of benefits
· Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international companies.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at email@example.com or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail