My client, a Building Construction Engineering Company, are looking to recruit an exceptional M&E Quantity Surveyor for their plant based in Dublin South. The Mechanical Quantity Surveyor will be well experienced and fully up to speed with all contract law and claims dispute resolution skills.
- Risk Management of subcontract accounts as part of ongoing projects, and as an independent exercise to give cost certainty.
- Contractual Management on an ongoing basis as part of projects and Defence of Claims should the need arise.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management generally as part of projects undertaken in conjunction with the rest of the project team.
- Interim Applications/Valuations and the agreement of same, and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Variation Pricing, negotiation and Final Account agreement
- Cost and Value Reports in conjunction with the project team.
- Contractual Notices and Correspondence and all types of standard contract documentation.- Review of all insurance requirements for the business.
- Review of pre contract award documents and risk assessments of projects.
- Commercial Advice on all aspects of the business.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages
- Planning skills, People management and Problem solving
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities and to work independently
Attractive permanent and immediaterole. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role.
Please contact: Sandra at email@example.com for inquiries.