- Ability to work to specific deadlines and ensure that daily production targets are met and / or exceeded
- Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the process, i.e. Work Instructions
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement measures, which result in continuous improvement in production methods, equipment performance, product quality and integrity and efficiency.
- Assist in the revision of Work Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production. Focus on day to day issues, line efficiency, quality issues, and safety. Report issues immediately to Line Lead / Quality.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key piece of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Maintenance of all machine related items
- Follow all health, safety & environmental rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Liaise and assist with Operations and Quality in relation to alternative projects
- At least 3 years hands on experience in a GMP manufacturing position.
- Experienced in set up and smooth operation of material handling machinery
- Must have a mechanical background.
- Must be strong in both development and implementation skills
- Strong communications skills
Or call Megan Warr on 091507515 for a confidential conversation