Hours: 08.30-17.00 Monday-Thursday 08.30-15.00 Friday.
My client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to add their team. The company are going from strength to strength and even during these uncertain times are experiencing a period of growth, having recently opened a new office in Dublin they are now adding to their Belfast team.
As a leading UK manufacturer, they design, produce and install a wide range of products. With offices all over Europe including places like Poland, Russia and Hungary you can be assured that you will be joining a company with a great reputation on the market who pride themselves providing a first-class service to their clients.
The Maintenance Engineer will work as part of a team to deliver exceptional service for our clients’ maintenance contract works throughout Northern Ireland. The role entails carrying out installs, survey’s and maintenance.
- Highly motivated and willing to work under a flexible contract
- Proven experience in an installation or maintenance role. Preferably with a knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical works.
- Personable, with experience in dealing with the public.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Should hold a full clean driving licence.
- Experienced in working alongside other trades.
- Preferably holding a valid CSR Card.