Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
- Perform general preventative and corrective maintenance (predominantly on the building and the building fabric
- Ensure work orders are completed in alignment with the company KPI
- Ensure all works meet site KPI’s and standards of quality set forth in the client contract.
- Ensure all works meet site safety requirements and SPA/RAMS are up to date for works
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of spare parts on site.
- Report to the SBS Lead / Operations manager with solutions and/or recommendations on maintenance issues.
- Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectation levels
- High quality service levels for the site
- Complete all related SBS work orders PMs and CMs for the site
- Excellent Client relationship and self-starter skill
- Ability to own maintenance responsibility and carry out works in isolation.
- Great computer skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Windows, etc.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- 3 plus years previous facility experience within the environment.
- Experience in working in a Clean Room environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience of use of maintenance management tools and techniques.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and take necessary actions.
- Good analytical skills and ability to think logically to problem solve.
- Evaluate information from problem solving activities.
- Experience of working in a multi skilled team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work closely with Operations and Support Departments to meet the business objectives.
We succeed together and
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being, and providing competitive benefits and pay.