My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Maintenance Technician within their Maintenance team
Based within the Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of both preventive and reactive duties.
The candidate is a critical member of Central Services Maintenance team and will take the lead role in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machinery forming part of our pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. The individual must also be willing to perform maintenance tasks for production output support as part of a team.
- City & Guilds, BTEC ONC in an engineering discipline or equivalent qualification
- Completed apprenticeship in Electrical or mechanical discipline within a manufacturing industry;
- A minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship relevant experience
- Knowledge of control systems within automated equipment;
- Experience in carrying out electrical and or mechanical fault finding and planned maintenance;
to apply for this role contact Seamus on 02890725625, or send your cv to email@example.com