2 x Roles; 1 Mech plus 1 Elec; Multi Skills Facilities Maintenance Technician
Location; High spec Commercial Building, Swords, North Co. Dublin
Working 8.30am to 5.30pm or 8-5pm…client has flexibility if agreed. Week end is call out only.
Call out rates applicable to weekend and out of hours
Salary; cc €55,000 plus / travel expenses / Oncall (week on week off)
Permanent Staff Positions
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be a key member of the on-site FM team ensuring quality day to day FM maintenance and service delivery in line with service standards and Client expectations. This role will be based on a busy Client facing site, so good presentation, attitude and a personable manner is a must for this role.
Role; oversee a Planned Preventative Maintenance service for a number of subcontract packages;
Back up Generators, BMS Systems, Chillers, Sprinkler Systems, Lift Maintenance, AHU’s, Thermal Imaging etc.
Responsibilities will include;
- In conjunction with the Building Services Manager, assist with contractor management onsite for all planned and un-planned maintenance while on site.
- Signing In / Signing Out of contractors @ reception for all planned and un-planned maintenance / works.
- Carry out daily inspection and maintenance checks to the building and associated plant including Fire Checks, plant checks and mech / elec building services
- Carry out mechanical, electrical maintenance / installations where instructed.
- Identify & escalate any maintenance or life & safety issue and implement corrective action with prior agreement with Client
- Ensure all relevant applicable Client Policy & Procedures are adhered to.
- Liaison with and support Client Health & Safety Officer.
- Assist with the monitoring and control of utilities supplied to the building including supporting and assisting in the development and implementation of energy conservation and reduction schemes.
- Support and assist in all new initiatives introduced on site which Client wishes to implement.
- As part of the Facilities team, respond to Client staff work requests / help desk requests and reactive maintenance works in a timely fashion.
- Provide professional service in all dealings with Client or third parties in the execution of daily duties.
- From time to time; Out of hours site attendance to assist Client & Building Services Technician in cases of emergency
- Trouble shooting / First responder to building fabric / services issues
- Time to time carry out light fabric works; hang pictures, set up meeting rooms etc.
- Car Park & Service / Deliveries Yard Maintenance (or assign to GO)
To be considered for this position you will have;
- Min 3-5 years FM / Maintenance background or similar environment
- A related technical qualification elec / mech or similar trade
- Proven track record in successfully carrying out maintenance on the above mentioned systems... this should be outlined in your application detailing the systems you maintained
- “ Safe Pass, manual handling, Full License
- Proven ability to work well as part of a broader team, in addition to working well under your own initiative.
- Self motivated, polite, hardworking, proactive attitude.
- Good oral and written English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with other team members, the Client and contractors (where relevant).
- Computer literate - preferably“ The ability to learn quickly and action items as required autonomously.
About the Employer; Total Facilities Management Irish Owned Company. Established (15 years) Company, culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and mentoring of all team members to ensure their success.“ Opportunity to join an established on site FM team, where hard work and a can do attitude is valued and rewarded.
Full-time position (subject to successful probationary period)
Send your CV now along with a summary outlining your relevant experience