• Demonstrates a good technical expertise on process technologies to support design, optimisation, validation and troubleshooting of those technologies.
• Under supervisory direction, provides input to Equipment engineering or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
• Supports the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and troubleshooting of processes and equipment and summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
• Support the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
• Support all continuous improvement activity – application of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies to assist in the characterization, optimization, troubleshoooting and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
• Under supervision, supports execution and documentation of validation builds, co-ordinates testing of validation units and compiles, analyses and reports on the validation results.
• Travel to other sites / vendors as part of Technology development & transfer activities.
• Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Company’s Quality Policy.
• Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Level 6 or trade qualified technician.
5+yrs exp in Medical device or similar industry.
Any applicant must have an existing visa/ work permit in place as there is no visa sponsorship offered with this role.