My client, leader in developing and delivering exceptional modular building in in UK and Ireland.
As innovators in the science of building, the company provides modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplies refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. Company delivers building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in North Co. Dublin to assist in the day-to-day duties of the Operations Department. In this role you will be involved in the refurbishment, fitting out and installation of hire and sales units and small projects, maintaining high quality standards, in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance Procedures.
· Operate offsite, working independently or as part of a team, in the maintenance, modification, installation and removal of units throughout Ireland.
· Undertake operations, as instructed, in yard, store and on site in accordance with Health and Safety standards.
· Help the Head of Projects/Site Operations Controller in identifying the materials and timescales involved in completing individual contracts.
· In the absence of the Head of Projects / Site Operations Controller ensure that the customer is fully informed on the status of their contract.
· Maintain a safe and tidy working environment in yard, regional depots and on site.
· Maintain all tools, equipment, and company vehicles in good and clean working condition.
Benefits & Opportunities
· Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
· Contributory Pension PRSA
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Employee Assistance Program
· A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Great career progression and development
We are looking for someone who has:
· Ability to read technical drawings
· Practical operational experience ideally within a multi- trade construction environment
· Health and Safety experience in a construction environment
· Experience managing or supervising a team
· Education to Leaving Cert standard or equivalent
· Full Irish driving licence
· A good level of numeracy/literacy
Please note this is a full time and permanent position and interview takes place immediately.