Profile of Role:
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for Planning, Scheduling and coordinating routine and non-routine maintenance activities. Working closely with Operations, the Maintenance Planner will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare the weekly maintenance schedule as required from the site CMMS system.
- Responsible for controlling the maintenance work within the CMMS and ensuring activities are carried out, recorded and ready for inspection by external and internal regulatory auditors at all times
- Planning and documenting how work is to be completed.
- Ensuring spare parts are available
- Ensure that required materials required for all scheduled works are available.
- Engages with production to ensure that the required time to execute maintenance is built into the production schedules.
- Delivers analysis of the weekly KPIs for the dept.
- Maintain a 6 week look ahead plan.
- Ensure that the backlog is maintained to an acceptable standard and all follow-on work orders are scheduled in for completion.
- Managing technical documentation, such that all relevant vendor documentation is available to Department.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Assisting in the management of maintenance contracts and contractors.
Education and Experience:
- Technical/Degree qualification in Electrical & Instrumentation
- 3 to 5+ Years working in a similar role in a GMP environment
- Planning & Scheduling experience essential
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Expert on CMMS
- Electrical & Instrumentation experience with mechanical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Results and performance driven
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to email@example.com