*** Maintenance Technicians X 2 Pharma in Citywest***
Cpl are delighted to be partnered with leader in the Pharmaceutical Drug product distribution industry who due to continued business growth, have 2 immediate job vacancies for a Skilled Maintenance Technicians for their state-of-the-art Pharma Distribution facility based in Citywest business park.
The company will consider Trade Qualified Technicians and they will also consider other recognised engineering qualifications accompanied by at lest 2 years of hands-on practical experience and again, ideally in a fast-moving production or related industry.
The Maintenance Technicians are part of a team of high performing craft professionals and the 2 roles are on a rotating day and afternoon shift Monday to Friday and 1 weekend a month.
· 2 cycle shift – Mon to Fri and 1 weekend per month.
· Day shift – 6am to 2pm Mon to Fri
· Late Shift – 2pm to 10pm Mon to Fri
The job requires the Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Electrician to set-up, install and maintain and support packaging and distribution equipment to ensure optimum performance and support the achievement of operation goals.
Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Electrician Job Description:
- The job requires the Maintenance Technician to provide day to day engineering services in a busy high-speed distribution environment.
- You will be responsible for the Zone / Line performance and overall maintenance and repair of the equipment and machinery.
- Electrical or Electrical Maintenance Electrician should be able to multitask and solve problems that arise on site. The job requires these problems to be resolved quickly and efficient.
- Cost effective design solutions should be provided on a weekly basis for the plant and equipment requirements.
- Always be maintaining accurate and up to date maintenance documentation.
- Delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production.
- Ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely, in line with the maintenance strategy and responsible for carrying out planned work
- The Electrical Maintenance Electrician must be able to ensure tool uptime is above 95%.
- Plan work activities to improve Line Zone performance in conjunction with the Supervisor/ Lead technician.
- Ideally will be highly competent at using PLC for fault finding.
The successful Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years’ trade experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Electrician.
- A 3rd level engineering degree or qualification accompanied by hands-on experience will also be considered.
- The ideal candidate would be coming from a High Volume Regulated GMP Distribution and process background or alternatively from FMCG, Bottling, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical or related industries and ideally within a Lean Six Sigma environment.
- You will provide key engineering support to a busy production department that includes multiple high-speed packaging and bottling lies.
- You will be required to trouble shoot and repair damaged or poor performing equipment
- Assist in the compilation and presenting of technical feedback on engineering performance relating to yield output, downtime and where necessary, you and the other technicians will make engineering improvements and enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations is another distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are essential for this job.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Maintenance Technician must be able to multitask and have a proven track record.
- Team player and a good problem solver.
- PLC / Controller experience (programming an advantage).
- National Craft Senior Trades Electrician or Mechanical Qualification or other relevant 3rd level qualification is essential to be considered for this job.
- You must be flexible in this position and be prepared to undertake other work that may be assigned to you from time to time, which may be outside the area of your normal duties.
If you are interested, then please submit your CV for review to [email protected] and I’ll get back to you with CV feedback of within 48 hours of receiving your CV.
Please note that due to the specific requirement here, you MUST have a recognised qualification either Trade or other Engineering qualifications to be considered.
What is your relevant Engineering Qualification ?
Are you eligible for employment in Ireland without sponsorship ?
Have you ever worked in a regulated or GMP / GDP environment?